Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Blog Redux


Welcome to my blog, The Truant Librarian.

After several months of dormant bloghood, I’ve resumed posting.  

About 18 months ago, I stopped posting to concentrate on finishing a novel, so I set my blog to “private.” I finished my novel! However, I was unable to switch the blog back to a public reader setting, so I deleted the blog and created a new one with the same name and appearance.  

For anybody who is curious about my previous (4) posts, I’ll paste them into my next four entries, without the original reader comments.  

I’m a writer. I used to be a research librarian. 

A research background ought to complement my writing profession. It does—so long as I avoid dallying too long and too often in the Internet playground, instead of actually writing. If you’re a writer, you know how any other activity, even housework, can seduce you away from a writing project. Well, maybe not housework.  

In this blog, I’ll attempt to justify my diversionary Internet behavior by frequently sharing resources I’ve found to be useful, reliable (so far as I can determine), and available for free via Internet. Occasionally, I’ll offer useless, sometimes interesting commentary.  

Regarding my novel: The Unraveling of Mrs. Noland, is scheduled to be published in September 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment